Recovery Rank for 184
44.93 (Out of 100)
(100 = Best, 0 = Worst)
29.47 (Out of 100)
(0 = Best, 100 = Worst)
(100 = Strictest Measures, 0 = No Measures)
1. Passengers arriving in Antigua and Barbuda:
- are subject to medical screening; and
- must present a completed health declaration form.
2. Passengers and airline crew staying overnight in transit are subject to self-isolation.
3. Passengers must have a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) test result issued at most 7 days before departure.
Travel Advisory information provided and published with permission by IATA.
The number of daily confirmed cases has been used as an estimation of how severe the
COVID-19 situation is in a given country. However, we’ve found that focusing on the country’s
cumulative number of active cases gives a clearer picture of whether the infection curve is
In Collaboration andPartnership with: