Recovery Rank for 184
34.57 (Out of 100)
(100 = Best, 0 = Worst)
28.24 (Out of 100)
(0 = Best, 100 = Worst)
(100 = Strictest Measures, 0 = No Measures)
1. Bangui (BGF) is closed until 13 September 2020.
- This does not apply to emergency, humanitarian, medevac and repatriation flights.
2. Airline crew are subject to quarantine until their next flight.
3. Passengers arriving from a country with local transmission of Coronavirus (COVID-19) are subject to quarantine for 21 days.
Effective 14 September 2020:
1. Bangui (BGF) airport reopens.
2. Passengers and airline crew are subject to medical screening and quarantine.
Travel Advisory information provided and published with permission by IATA.
The number of daily confirmed cases has been used as an estimation of how severe the
COVID-19 situation is in a given country. However, we’ve found that focusing on the country’s
cumulative number of active cases gives a clearer picture of whether the infection curve is
The GCI Recovery Forecasting methodology relies on a Monte Carlo simulation model as we recognise that the factors that contribute to an increase / decrease in confirmed COVID19 cases are highly variable and subject to various localised circumstances and interventions. The P10 / P50 / P90 are probabilities assigned to the forecasts, with P10 being highly optimistic, and P90 being very conservative on recovery and reduction in cases. The forecast model is updated daily based on the latest case data.
In Collaboration andPartnership with: