Recovery Rank for 184
37.19 (Out of 100)
(100 = Best, 0 = Worst)
26.97 (Out of 100)
(0 = Best, 100 = Worst)
(100 = Strictest Measures, 0 = No Measures)
1. Passengers and airline crew are not allowed to enter.
- This does not apply to passengers with a State of Emergency (SOE) controller approval.
2. Passengers can only land at Port Moresby (POM).
3. Residents of Papua New Guinea must depart from Brisbane (BNS), Cairns (CNS) or Singapore.
4. Passengers must have a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result issued at most 7 days before departure.
5. Passengers are subject to quarantine for 14 days.
Travel Advisory information provided and published with permission by IATA.
The number of daily confirmed cases has been used as an estimation of how severe the
COVID-19 situation is in a given country. However, we’ve found that focusing on the country’s
cumulative number of active cases gives a clearer picture of whether the infection curve is
In Collaboration andPartnership with: