Recovery Rank for 184
55.96 (Out of 100)
(100 = Best, 0 = Worst)
19.07 (Out of 100)
(0 = Best, 100 = Worst)
(100 = Strictest Measures, 0 = No Measures)
1. Airports in Sri Lanka are closed.
- This does not apply to humanitarian flights to Colombo (CMB).
2. Passengers and airline crew are subject to medical screening and self-quarantine.
- This does not apply to airline crew who do not disembark the aircraft.
3. A completed "Health Declaration Form" must be presented upon arrival.
Travel Advisory information provided and published with permission by IATA.
The number of daily confirmed cases has been used as an estimation of how severe the
COVID-19 situation is in a given country. However, we’ve found that focusing on the country’s
cumulative number of active cases gives a clearer picture of whether the infection curve is
In Collaboration andPartnership with: