Recovery Rank for 184
56.75 (Out of 100)
(100 = Best, 0 = Worst)
19.30 (Out of 100)
(0 = Best, 100 = Worst)
(100 = Strictest Measures, 0 = No Measures)
1. Airports in St. Lucia reopened.
2. A completed "Pre-Arrival Registration Form" must be presented upon arrival. The form can be obtained at
3. Passengers must have a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result issued at most 7 days before departure.
- This does not apply to passengers arriving from Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Bermuda, Bonaire, St. Eustatius and Saba, Curacao, Dominica, Grenada,Montserrat, St. Barthelemy, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Maarten, St. Vincent and Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Isl. or Virgin Isl. (British).
4. Passengers arriving without a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result are subject to medical screening and quarantine at their own cost.
5. Airline crew are subject to medical screening.
Travel Advisory information provided and published with permission by IATA.
The number of daily confirmed cases has been used as an estimation of how severe the
COVID-19 situation is in a given country. However, we’ve found that focusing on the country’s
cumulative number of active cases gives a clearer picture of whether the infection curve is
In Collaboration andPartnership with: