Recovery Rank for 184
7.26 (Out of 100)
(100 = Best, 0 = Worst)
34.12 (Out of 100)
(0 = Best, 100 = Worst)
(100 = Strictest Measures, 0 = No Measures)
1. Passengers must complete a "Bahamas Health Visa" application at
before departure. They must upload their negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) RT-PCR test result or select relevant exemption category, and provide their contact information.Passengers must present the approved "Bahamas Health Visa" application at check-in and upon arrival.
2. Passengers must have a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) RT-PCR test result from a sample dated 10 days or less before arrival.
- This does not apply to passengers who are 10 years and younger.
3. Passengers are subject to medical screening on arrival and quarantine with monitoring for 14 days at their own expense.
4. Airline crew staying overnight must complete a "Bahamas Health Visa" application at travel.gov.bs before departure. They must present the approved "Bahamas Health Visa"application and employment identification upon arrival.
5. Airline crew are subject to quarantine in a hotel until their next flight.
Travel Advisory information provided and published with permission by IATA.
The number of daily confirmed cases has been used as an estimation of how severe the
COVID-19 situation is in a given country. However, we’ve found that focusing on the country’s
cumulative number of active cases gives a clearer picture of whether the infection curve is
In Collaboration andPartnership with: