Recovery Rank for 184
73.99 (Out of 100)
(100 = Best, 0 = Worst)
28.38 (Out of 100)
(0 = Best, 100 = Worst)
(100 = Strictest Measures, 0 = No Measures)
1. Passengers are not allowed to enter.
This does not apply to:
- nationals of EEA Member States and Switzerland;
- British nationals;
- passengers arriving from Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland (Rep.), Italy, Latvia,Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland or United Kingdom;
- immediate family members of nationals of EEA Member States and Switzerland;
- immediate family members of British nationals;
- passengers with a residence permit issued by an EEA Member State or Switzerland;
- passengers with a long term visa issued by an EEA Member State or Switzerland;
- residents of Australia, Canada, Georgia, New Zealand, Thailand and Uruguay;
- military personnel;
- merchant seamen;
- passengers traveling as students if they cannot complete their study outside Germany.
2. Passengers are not allowed to transit if arriving from a non-Schengen Member State to another Schengen Member State.
- family members of nationals of EEA Member States and Switzerland;
- family members of British nationals;
- merchant seamen.
3. For more information, please refer to the website
4. Passengers are subject to quarantine for 14 days.
Travel Advisory information provided and published with permission by IATA.
The number of daily confirmed cases has been used as an estimation of how severe the
COVID-19 situation is in a given country. However, we’ve found that focusing on the country’s
cumulative number of active cases gives a clearer picture of whether the infection curve is
In Collaboration andPartnership with: