Recovery Rank for 184
54.74 (Out of 100)
(100 = Best, 0 = Worst)
26.73 (Out of 100)
(0 = Best, 100 = Worst)
(100 = Strictest Measures, 0 = No Measures)
1. Conakry (CKY) airport reopened.
2. Nationals of Austria, Belgium, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta,Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland are not allowed to enter.
- This does not apply to:
- passengers with a residence permit issued by Guinea;
- passengers with a long-term visa issued by Guinea;
- spouses, partners, parents or children of nationals of Guinea.
3. Passengers must have a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) test result issued at most 5 days before arrival.
4. Passengers are subject to medical screening and quarantine for 14 days.
Travel Advisory information provided and published with permission by IATA.
The number of daily confirmed cases has been used as an estimation of how severe the
COVID-19 situation is in a given country. However, we’ve found that focusing on the country’s
cumulative number of active cases gives a clearer picture of whether the infection curve is
In Collaboration andPartnership with: