Recovery Rank for 184
31.72 (Out of 100)
(100 = Best, 0 = Worst)
65.81 (Out of 100)
(0 = Best, 100 = Worst)
(100 = Strictest Measures, 0 = No Measures)
1. Passengers are not allowed to enter.
This does not apply to:
- passengers arriving from EEA Member States or Switzerland;
- nationals of Andorra, Monaco, Montenegro, North Macedonia (Rep.), San Marino, Serbia, Switzerland, Vatican City (Holy See) and EEA Member States;
- passengers with a British passport with nationality “British Citizen", “British Overseas Territories Citizen" issued by Gibraltar and British Passports with a Certificate ofEntitlement to the Right of Abode issued by the United Kingdom;
- passengers with a long-term residence permit or a long term "D" visa issued by EEA Member States, Switzerland or the United Kingdom, returning via Belgium to their country ofresidence;
- family members of nationals of EEA Member States and Switzerland;
- family members of British nationals;
- military personnel.
2. A completed "Health Declaration Form" must be presented upon arrival. The form can be found at
3. Passengers are subject to medical screening and quarantine.
Travel Advisory information provided and published with permission by IATA.
The number of daily confirmed cases has been used as an estimation of how severe the
COVID-19 situation is in a given country. However, weâ€™ve found that focusing on the countryâ€™s
cumulative number of active cases gives a clearer picture of whether the infection curve is
In Collaboration andPartnership with: