Recovery Rank for 184
60.53 (Out of 100)
(100 = Best, 0 = Worst)
23.16 (Out of 100)
(0 = Best, 100 = Worst)
(100 = Strictest Measures, 0 = No Measures)
1. Passengers are not allowed to enter.
-This does not apply to:
- nationals and residents of Poland;
- passengers arriving from Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland,Ireland (Rep.), Italy, Japan, Korea (Rep.), Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland orUnited Kingdom;
- spouses, children of nationals of Poland;
- passengers under the constant care of nationals of Poland;
- nationals of EEA Member States and Switzerland;
- British nationals;
- spouses and children of nationals of EEA Member States and Switzerland;
- spouses and children of British nationals;
- passengers with a permanent or a long-term residence permit issued by an EEA Member State, Switzerland or United Kingdom and their spouses and children, when they are returningvia Poland to their country of residence;
- students who have documented their study to a Border Guard officer.
2. Flights to Poland are suspended.
- flights arriving from Albania, Algeria, Australia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany,Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland (Rep.), Italy, Japan, Korea (Rep.), Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Malta, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Romania, Rwanda, Slovakia,Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, United Kingdom, Ukraine or Uruguay;
- humanitarian, medevac and repatriation flights.
3. Passengers are subject to quarantine for 14 days. A list of quarantine exemptions can be found at
Travel Advisory information provided and published with permission by IATA.
The number of daily confirmed cases has been used as an estimation of how severe the
COVID-19 situation is in a given country. However, we’ve found that focusing on the country’s
cumulative number of active cases gives a clearer picture of whether the infection curve is
In Collaboration andPartnership with: