Recovery Rank for 184
72.24 (Out of 100)
(100 = Best, 0 = Worst)
24.29 (Out of 100)
(0 = Best, 100 = Worst)
(100 = Strictest Measures, 0 = No Measures)
1. Passengers are not allowed to enter.
-This does not apply to:
- nationals and residents of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania;
- parent, child or spouse of nationals or residents of Estonia;
- passengers arriving from Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland (Rep.), Italy, Latvia,Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland or United Kingdom. They must have nosymptoms of illness and have stayed in those countries in the last 14 days;
- residents of Algeria, Australia, Canada, Georgia, Japan, Korea (Rep.), Montenegro, Morocco, New Zealand, Rwanda, Serbia, Thailand, Tunisia or Uruguay;
- passengers who are entering Estonia in order to go back home. They must not show any symptoms of Coronavirus (COVID-19);
- passengers traveling as students in Estonia.
2. Passengers are subject to self-isolation for 14 days. A list of self-isolation exemptions can be found at
Travel Advisory information provided and published with permission by IATA.
The number of daily confirmed cases has been used as an estimation of how severe the
COVID-19 situation is in a given country. However, we’ve found that focusing on the country’s
cumulative number of active cases gives a clearer picture of whether the infection curve is
In Collaboration andPartnership with: