Recovery Rank for 184
53.92 (Out of 100)
(100 = Best, 0 = Worst)
47.77 (Out of 100)
(0 = Best, 100 = Worst)
(100 = Strictest Measures, 0 = No Measures)
1. Passengers are not allowed to enter.
- This does not apply to:
- nationals of the Russian Fed. and their family members;
- permanent residents of the Russian Fed.;
- British nationals and residents of the United Kingdom if arriving from the United Kingdom;
- nationals and residents of Tanzania if arriving from Tanzania;
- nationals and residents of Turkey if arriving from Turkey.
2. Passengers must have a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result issued at most 72 hours before arrival. The medical certificate must be issuedin Russian or in English.
- This does not apply to nationals and residents of the Russian Fed.
3. Passengers transiting the Russian Fed. must have a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result issued at most 72 hours before arrival.
Travel Advisory information provided and published with permission by IATA.
The number of daily confirmed cases has been used as an estimation of how severe the
COVID-19 situation is in a given country. However, we’ve found that focusing on the country’s
cumulative number of active cases gives a clearer picture of whether the infection curve is
In Collaboration andPartnership with: