Recovery Rank for 184
32.66 (Out of 100)
(100 = Best, 0 = Worst)
86.28 (Out of 100)
(0 = Best, 100 = Worst)
(100 = Strictest Measures, 0 = No Measures)
1. Passengers are not allowed to enter Peru.
- This does not apply to nationals and residents of Peru.
2. Nationals and residents of Peru are subject to quarantine for 14 days.
3. Airline crew must self-isolate at a hotel for the entire duration of stay.
4. A completed "Declaracion Jurada de Salud" must be presented upon arrival.
Travel Advisory information provided and published with permission by IATA.
The number of daily confirmed cases has been used as an estimation of how severe the
COVID-19 situation is in a given country. However, we’ve found that focusing on the country’s
cumulative number of active cases gives a clearer picture of whether the infection curve is
In Collaboration andPartnership with: