Recovery Rank for 184
54.71 (Out of 100)
(100 = Best, 0 = Worst)
24.67 (Out of 100)
(0 = Best, 100 = Worst)
(100 = Strictest Measures, 0 = No Measures)
1. Flights to Nigeria are suspended.
- This does not apply to humanitarian and medical flights.
2. Passengers are not allowed to enter.
- This does not apply to nationals and residents of Nigeria.
3. Nationals and residents of Nigeria:
- must complete a Health Declaration Form;
- must have a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) test result issued at most 5 days before arrival;
- are subject to quarantine for 14 days.
4. Residence permits which have expired on 22 March 2020 or later, are considered valid.
Travel Advisory information provided and published with permission by IATA.
The number of daily confirmed cases has been used as an estimation of how severe the
COVID-19 situation is in a given country. However, we’ve found that focusing on the country’s
cumulative number of active cases gives a clearer picture of whether the infection curve is
In Collaboration andPartnership with: