Recovery Rank for 184
64.50 (Out of 100)
(100 = Best, 0 = Worst)
17.18 (Out of 100)
(0 = Best, 100 = Worst)
(100 = Strictest Measures, 0 = No Measures)
1. Flights to Uruguay are suspended.
- This does not apply to humanitarian and repatriation flights.
2. Passengers are not allowed to enter until 15 August 2020.
- This does not apply to nationals and residents of Uruguay.
3. Passengers are not allowed to transit until 15 August 2020.
- This does not apply to nationals and residents of Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay and Venezuela transiting through Montevideo (MVD)or Punta del Este (PDP).
4. Nationals and residents of Uruguay are subject to quarantine for 14 days.
5. Passengers can only land at Montevideo (MVD) and Punta del Este (PDP).
6. Passengers and airline crew must have a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result issued at most 72 hours before departure.
- This does not apply to passengers younger than 6 years.
Travel Advisory information provided and published with permission by IATA.
The number of daily confirmed cases has been used as an estimation of how severe the
COVID-19 situation is in a given country. However, we’ve found that focusing on the country’s
cumulative number of active cases gives a clearer picture of whether the infection curve is
In Collaboration andPartnership with: