Recovery Rank for 184
70.36 (Out of 100)
(100 = Best, 0 = Worst)
20.97 (Out of 100)
(0 = Best, 100 = Worst)
(100 = Strictest Measures, 0 = No Measures)
1. Flights to Myanmar are suspended until 31 August 2020.
- This does not apply to medevac flights.
2. Passengers are subject to quarantine for 14 days.
3. Passengers must have a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) test result.
- This does not apply to nationals of Myanmar.
4. Airline crew are subject to quarantine until their next scheduled flight.
5. Suspension of all visa exemptions and visa on arrival facilities.
Travel Advisory information provided and published with permission by IATA.
The number of daily confirmed cases has been used as an estimation of how severe the
COVID-19 situation is in a given country. However, we’ve found that focusing on the country’s
cumulative number of active cases gives a clearer picture of whether the infection curve is
In Collaboration andPartnership with: