Recovery Rank for 184
54.84 (Out of 100)
(100 = Best, 0 = Worst)
27.98 (Out of 100)
(0 = Best, 100 = Worst)
(100 = Strictest Measures, 0 = No Measures)
1. Flights to Cameroon are suspended.
- This does not apply to humanitarian, medevac and repatriation flights.
2. Passengers are not allowed to enter.
- This does not apply to nationals and residents of Cameroon.
3. Passengers arriving in Cameroon:
- are subject to medical screening; and
- are subject to quarantine for 14 days; and
- must have a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) test result issued at most 72 hours before departure.
4. Airline crew are subject to medical screening and quarantine until their next scheduled flight. .
Travel Advisory information provided and published with permission by IATA.
The number of daily confirmed cases has been used as an estimation of how severe the
COVID-19 situation is in a given country. However, we’ve found that focusing on the country’s
cumulative number of active cases gives a clearer picture of whether the infection curve is
In Collaboration andPartnership with: