Recovery Rank for 184
57.02 (Out of 100)
(100 = Best, 0 = Worst)
61.78 (Out of 100)
(0 = Best, 100 = Worst)
(100 = Strictest Measures, 0 = No Measures)
1. Suspension of visa on arrival facilities for passengers traveling as tourists.
2. E-visas can be obtained before departure at
. Passengers must have a confirmation email.
3. Passengers must have a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result issued at most 96 hours before arrival.
4. Nationals of Iran arriving without a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result are subject to medical screening and quarantine for 14 days at their own expense.
5. Passengers are subject to medical screening and quarantine at their own expense.
6. A completed self-declaration form concerning Coronavirus (COVID-19) must be presented upon arrival.
Travel Advisory information provided and published with permission by IATA.
The number of daily confirmed cases has been used as an estimation of how severe the
COVID-19 situation is in a given country. However, we’ve found that focusing on the country’s
cumulative number of active cases gives a clearer picture of whether the infection curve is
In Collaboration andPartnership with: