Recovery Rank for 184
50.86 (Out of 100)
(100 = Best, 0 = Worst)
27.70 (Out of 100)
(0 = Best, 100 = Worst)
(100 = Strictest Measures, 0 = No Measures)
1. Flights to Senegal restarted.
2. Nationals of Austria, Belgium, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta,Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland are not allowed to enter.
- This does not apply to passengers with a national ID card issued to residents of Senegal.
3. Passengers must have a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result issued at most 7 days before arrival.
4. Passengers without a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result are subject to medical screening on arrival and must complete a declaration onhonor to state that they do not have symptoms of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Travel Advisory information provided and published with permission by IATA.
The number of daily confirmed cases has been used as an estimation of how severe the
COVID-19 situation is in a given country. However, we’ve found that focusing on the country’s
cumulative number of active cases gives a clearer picture of whether the infection curve is
In Collaboration andPartnership with: