Recovery Rank for 184
59.37 (Out of 100)
(100 = Best, 0 = Worst)
16.24 (Out of 100)
(0 = Best, 100 = Worst)
(100 = Strictest Measures, 0 = No Measures)
1. Flights to Georgia are suspended until 31 August 2020.
-This does not apply to:
- flights from Estonia, France, Germany, Latvia and Lithuania;
- humanitarian, medevac and repatriation flights.
2. Passengers are not allowed to enter Georgia.
- nationals and residents of Croatia, Cyprus, Georgia, Greece, Iceland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden;
- nationals and residents of Estonia, France, Germany, Latvia and Lithuania arriving directly from Estonia, France, Germany, Latvia or Lithuania.
3. Passengers are subject to medical screening on arrival.
4. Nationals and residents of Croatia, Cyprus, Georgia, Greece, Iceland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden are subject toquarantine for 14 days.
5. Passengers must complete a form 48 hours before arrival at
- This does not apply to nationals of Georgia.
Travel Advisory information provided and published with permission by IATA.
The number of daily confirmed cases has been used as an estimation of how severe the
COVID-19 situation is in a given country. However, we’ve found that focusing on the country’s
cumulative number of active cases gives a clearer picture of whether the infection curve is
In Collaboration andPartnership with: