Recovery Rank for 184
32.46 (Out of 100)
(100 = Best, 0 = Worst)
69.09 (Out of 100)
(0 = Best, 100 = Worst)
(100 = Strictest Measures, 0 = No Measures)
1. Passengers are not allowed to enter.
This does not apply to:
- nationals and residents of Spain;
- passengers arriving from Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland (Rep.), Italy,Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden or Switzerland;
- residents of Andorra, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Monaco, Romania, San Marino, Vatican City (Holy See) or a Schengen Member States arriving from a country other than Bulgaria,Croatia, Cyprus, Romania or a Schengen Member State returning via Spain to their country of residence;
- residents of Andorra, Australia, Canada, Georgia, Japan, Korea (Rep.), Monaco, New Zealand, Rwanda, San Marino, Thailand, Tunisia, United Kingdom, Uruguay or Vatican City (HolySee), if arriving from the country of residence;
- passengers with a long-term visa issued by a Schengen Member State returning via Spain to their country of residence;
- students with a medical insurance. They are allowed to travel to the country of their studies 15 days before the start of the academic course;
- merchant seamen;
- military personnel;
- immediate family members of a national of an EU Member State traveling together or traveling to join the national of an EU Member State;
- immediate family members of a British national traveling together or traveling to join the British national
2. Passengers must complete an "FCS Health Control Form" at
. A QR code generated from the completed form must be presented upon arrival.
3. Residency permits and "D" visas that expired between 14 December 2019 and 21 June 2020 are accepted for entry.
Travel Advisory information provided and published with permission by IATA.
The number of daily confirmed cases has been used as an estimation of how severe the
COVID-19 situation is in a given country. However, we’ve found that focusing on the country’s
cumulative number of active cases gives a clearer picture of whether the infection curve is
In Collaboration andPartnership with: