Recovery Rank for 184
71.46 (Out of 100)
(100 = Best, 0 = Worst)
41.37 (Out of 100)
(0 = Best, 100 = Worst)
(100 = Strictest Measures, 0 = No Measures)
1. Passengers are not allowed to enter Iceland.
-This does not apply to:
- nationals of Andorra, Monaco, San Marino, Switzerland, Vatican City (Holy See) and EEA Member States;
- British nationals;
- passengers with a residence permit issued by Andorra, Monaco, San Marino, Switzerland, Vatican City (Holy See) or an EEA Member State;
- family members of nationals of Andorra, Monaco, San Marino, Switzerland, Vatican City (Holy See) and EEA Member States;
- family members of British nationals;
- residents of Algeria, Australia, Canada, Georgia, Japan, Korea (Rep.), Morocco, New Zealand, Rwanda, Thailand, Tunisia and Uruguay arriving from their country of residence;
- military personnel traveling on duty.
2. Passengers traveling through Iceland to another Schengen Member State must have a written confirmation of their permission to enter the other Schengen Member State.
3. Passengers are subject to medical screening and quarantine for 14 days. A list of quarantine exemptions can be found at
4. Passengers must complete the "Preregistration for visiting Iceland" at
Travel Advisory information provided and published with permission by IATA.
The number of daily confirmed cases has been used as an estimation of how severe the
COVID-19 situation is in a given country. However, we’ve found that focusing on the country’s
cumulative number of active cases gives a clearer picture of whether the infection curve is
In Collaboration andPartnership with: