Recovery Rank for 184
57.83 (Out of 100)
(100 = Best, 0 = Worst)
18.19 (Out of 100)
(0 = Best, 100 = Worst)
(100 = Strictest Measures, 0 = No Measures)
1. Passengers are not allowed to transit or enter Brunei Darussalam.
- This does not apply to nationals and residents of Brunei Darussalam.
2. All visa exemptions and Visa on Arrival are temporarily suspended.
3. All visa issued to passengers are temporarily suspended.
4. Special consideration is only given by the Brunei Immigration Department which is subject to the affairs of interest to Brunei Darussalam by applying to the Brunei ImmigrationDepartment by downloading the form provided on the Departmentís website at
. Passengers with a Special consideration are subject to Coronavirus (COVID-19) testing that has a cost of BND1000.
Travel Advisory information provided and published with permission by IATA.
The number of daily confirmed cases has been used as an estimation of how severe the
COVID-19 situation is in a given country. However, we‚Äôve found that focusing on the country‚Äôs
cumulative number of active cases gives a clearer picture of whether the infection curve is
The GCI Recovery Forecasting methodology relies on a Monte Carlo simulation model as we recognise that the factors that contribute to an increase / decrease in confirmed COVID19 cases are highly variable and subject to various localised circumstances and interventions. The P10 / P50 / P90 are probabilities assigned to the forecasts, with P10 being highly optimistic, and P90 being very conservative on recovery and reduction in cases. The forecast model is updated daily based on the latest case data.
In Collaboration andPartnership with: