Recovery Rank for 184
59.17 (Out of 100)
(100 = Best, 0 = Worst)
17.91 (Out of 100)
(0 = Best, 100 = Worst)
(100 = Strictest Measures, 0 = No Measures)
Flights to Jordan are suspended until 4 August 2020.
- This does not apply to humanitarian, medevac and repatriation flights.
Effective 5 August 2020:
1. Passengers are not allowed to enter.
- This does not apply to:
- nationals and residents of Jordan;
- passengers arriving from Austria, Canada, China (People\'s Rep.), Chinese Taipei, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Georgia, Germany, Iceland, Ireland (Rep.), Italy, Latvia, Lithuania,Malaysia, Malta, New Zealand, Norway, Switzerland or Thailand. They must have been in one of these countries in the past 14 days.
2. Passengers must have a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result issued at most 72 hours before arrival. Another PCR test will be done onarrival.
- This does not apply to passengers who are 5 years and younger.
3. Passengers must have a full medical insurance coverage for the duration of their stay.
- This does not apply to nationals and residents of Jordan.
4. Passengers must complete the electronic application form at most 24 hours before departure. They will receive a QR acceptance code.
5. Airline crew are subject to quarantine until their next flight.
Travel Advisory information provided and published with permission by IATA.
The number of daily confirmed cases has been used as an estimation of how severe the
COVID-19 situation is in a given country. However, we’ve found that focusing on the country’s
cumulative number of active cases gives a clearer picture of whether the infection curve is
In Collaboration andPartnership with: