Recovery Rank for 184
49.58 (Out of 100)
(100 = Best, 0 = Worst)
85.53 (Out of 100)
(0 = Best, 100 = Worst)
(100 = Strictest Measures, 0 = No Measures)
(Very High Density)
1. Suspension of visa on arrival facilities.
- This does not apply to passengers with a diplomatic, official, service or United Nations passport.
2. Passengers are not allowed to enter.
- This does not apply to:
- nationals and residents of Bahrain;
- nationals of Kuwait, Oman, Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates;
- passengers with an e-visa obtained before departure;
- military personnel.
3. Passengers are subject to medical screening upon arrival and to quarantine for 10 days.
5. Border crossing on the causeway is suspended.
Travel Advisory information provided and published with permission by IATA.
The number of daily confirmed cases has been used as an estimation of how severe the
COVID-19 situation is in a given country. However, we’ve found that focusing on the country’s
cumulative number of active cases gives a clearer picture of whether the infection curve is
In Collaboration andPartnership with: