Recovery Rank for 184
41.87 (Out of 100)
(100 = Best, 0 = Worst)
31.07 (Out of 100)
(0 = Best, 100 = Worst)
(100 = Strictest Measures, 0 = No Measures)
(Very High Density)
1. Suspension of visa on arrival facilities.
-This does not apply to passengers traveling on business with a return/onward ticket. They must:
- have a confirmation letter issued by the Bangladesh Board of Investment (BOI). The letter must contain a BOI registration number. The accredited inviting organization must notifythe Immigration authorities prior to arrival, and
- have a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) test result issued at most 72 hours before arrival.
2. Flights from Bahrain, Bhutan, Hong Kong (SAR China), India, Kuwait, Maldives, Nepal, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and Thailand to Bangladesh are suspended.
3. Passengers with a visa must have a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) test result issued at most 72 hours before departure.
- This does not apply to passengers with a diplomatic or an official passport and their family members.
- This does not apply to passengers with a Laissez-Passer and their family members.
4. A completed "Health Declaration Form" must be presented upon arrival.
5. Passengers are subject to medical screening and quarantine.
Travel Advisory information provided and published with permission by IATA.
The number of daily confirmed cases has been used as an estimation of how severe the
COVID-19 situation is in a given country. However, we’ve found that focusing on the country’s
cumulative number of active cases gives a clearer picture of whether the infection curve is
In Collaboration andPartnership with: