Recovery Rank for 184
75.83 (Out of 100)
(100 = Best, 0 = Worst)
49.79 (Out of 100)
(0 = Best, 100 = Worst)
(100 = Strictest Measures, 0 = No Measures)
1. Passengers are not allowed to enter Canada.
-This does not apply to:
- nationals of Canada;
- permanent residents of Canada;
- passengers arriving from the USA traveling for a purpose other than tourism;
- immediate family members of a national or a permanent resident of Canada. They must be traveling for a purpose other than tourism;
- passengers who do not need to obtain a temporary resident visa, and their immediate family members. They must be traveling for a purpose other than tourism;
- nationals of France who reside in Saint-Pierre-et-Miquelon and have been only in Saint-Pierre-et-Miquelon, the USA or Canada in the past 14 days. They must be traveling for apurpose other than tourism;
- Indians under the Indian Act;
- merchant seamen.
2. Passengers must arrive at Calgary (YYC), Montreal (YUL), Toronto (YYZ) or Vancouver (YVR).
3. Passengers are subject to quarantine for 14 days.
4. Passports issued to nationals of North Macedonia (Rep.) which have expired on 18 March 2020 or later, are considered valid until 31 July 2020.
Travel Advisory information provided and published with permission by IATA.
The number of daily confirmed cases has been used as an estimation of how severe the
COVID-19 situation is in a given country. However, we’ve found that focusing on the country’s
cumulative number of active cases gives a clearer picture of whether the infection curve is
In Collaboration andPartnership with: