Recovery Rank for 184
79.98 (Out of 100)
(100 = Best, 0 = Worst)
16.87 (Out of 100)
(0 = Best, 100 = Worst)
(100 = Strictest Measures, 0 = No Measures)
1. Passengers are not allowed to enter and transit Latvia.
-This does not apply to:
- nationals and residents of Switzerland and EEA Member States;
- British nationals and residents of the United Kingdom;
- nationals of Andorra, Monaco, Montenegro, North Macedonia (Rep.), San Marino, Serbia, and Vatican City (Holy See);
- residents of Algeria, Australia, Canada, Georgia, Japan, Korea (Rep.), Montenegro, Morocco, New Zealand, Rwanda, Serbia, Thailand, Tunisia and Uruguay;
- merchant seamen.
2. Passengers are subject to quarantine for 14 days upon arrival. A list of quarantine exemptions can be found at
Travel Advisory information provided and published with permission by IATA.
The number of daily confirmed cases has been used as an estimation of how severe the
COVID-19 situation is in a given country. However, we’ve found that focusing on the country’s
cumulative number of active cases gives a clearer picture of whether the infection curve is
In Collaboration andPartnership with: