Recovery Rank for 184
57.18 (Out of 100)
(100 = Best, 0 = Worst)
84.30 (Out of 100)
(0 = Best, 100 = Worst)
(100 = Strictest Measures, 0 = No Measures)
1. Passengers are not allowed to enter Qatar.
- This does not apply to:
- nationals of Qatar;
- passengers with a permanent residence permit issued by Qatar;
- passengers with a temporary residence permit issued by Qatar. They must have a return permit obtained at
- immediate family members of nationals of Qatar;
- domestic workers if accompanied by a national of Qatar or by an immediate family member of a national of Qatar.
2. Passengers are subject to medical screening on arrival.
- This does not apply to passengers with a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result issued at most 48 hours before arrival by one of the followinghospitals in Turkey:
- Ankara Sehir Hospital in Ankara;
- Yeshel Koi Murat Delmanlar Hospital in Istanbul;
- Basaksehir Cam ve Sakura Hospital in Istanbul;
- Kartal Dr. Lutfi Kirdar City Hospital In Istanbul.
3. Passengers must have a quarantine hotel reservation made at
for a duration of 7 days.
- This does not apply to the following passengers who are subject to self-quarantine for 7 days:
- passengers arriving from Algeria, Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brunei Darussalam, Canada, China (People\'s Rep.), Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland,France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland (Rep.), Italy, Japan, Korea (Rep.), Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Malta, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland,Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom or Vietnam;
- residents of Qatar;
- passengers older than 55 years;
- passengers with a medical condition;
- passengers with a medical treatment from the ministry of public health;
- pregnant women;
- mothers of children younger than 5 years;
- disabled passengers who require support to carry out activities;
- disabled children and their mothers;
- passengers with immediate family members who have passed away within 10 days before arrival.
More information about quarantine can be found at
Travel Advisory information provided and published with permission by IATA.
The number of daily confirmed cases has been used as an estimation of how severe the
COVID-19 situation is in a given country. However, we’ve found that focusing on the country’s
cumulative number of active cases gives a clearer picture of whether the infection curve is
In Collaboration andPartnership with: