Recovery Rank for 184
61.33 (Out of 100)
(100 = Best, 0 = Worst)
28.36 (Out of 100)
(0 = Best, 100 = Worst)
(100 = Strictest Measures, 0 = No Measures)
1. Flights to Gwadar (GWD) and Turbat (TUK) are suspended.
- This does not apply to diplomatic, special and flights of national carriers. They must have a special approval from the competent authority for transporting stranded passengers.
2. A completed International Passenger Health Declaration Form must be presented upon arrival.
3. Passengers are subject to medical screening and quarantine for 14 days.
4. Airline crew are subject to medical screening.
Travel Advisory information provided and published with permission by IATA.
The number of daily confirmed cases has been used as an estimation of how severe the
COVID-19 situation is in a given country. However, we’ve found that focusing on the country’s
cumulative number of active cases gives a clearer picture of whether the infection curve is
In Collaboration andPartnership with: