Recovery Rank for 184
41.46 (Out of 100)
(100 = Best, 0 = Worst)
26.21 (Out of 100)
(0 = Best, 100 = Worst)
(100 = Strictest Measures, 0 = No Measures)
1. Flights to Sudan are suspended until 10 October 2020.
- This does not apply to flights arriving from Egypt, Turkey or United Arab Emirates.
- This does not apply to humanitarian, medical and repatriation flights.
2. Nationals of Sudan and passengers of Sudanese origin are subject to medical screening.
3. Passengers must have a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result issued at most 72 hours before arrival.
- This does not apply to nationals of Sudan or passengers of Sudanese origin.
Travel Advisory information provided and published with permission by IATA.
The number of daily confirmed cases has been used as an estimation of how severe the
COVID-19 situation is in a given country. However, we’ve found that focusing on the country’s
cumulative number of active cases gives a clearer picture of whether the infection curve is
In Collaboration andPartnership with: