Recovery Rank for 184
52.50 (Out of 100)
(100 = Best, 0 = Worst)
30.18 (Out of 100)
(0 = Best, 100 = Worst)
(100 = Strictest Measures, 0 = No Measures)
1. Passengers are not allowed to enter.
This does not apply to:
- nationals of the Philippines;
- spouses or children of nationals of the Philippines traveling together or traveling to join the national of Philippines;
- merchant seamen with a 9(c) visa issued by the Philippines;
- nationals of India with a Temporary Resident Visa;
- nationals of China (People\'s Rep.) with a Permanent Resident Visa who is spouse of a national of the Philippines;
- passengers with a 13(a), 13(b), 13(c), 13(d), 13(e), 13(g), RA 7919, EO324 or Native-born visa issued by the Philippines.
2. Passengers are subject to a Coronavirus (COVID-19) test at their own expense, they are subject to quarantine and must present a completed Case Investigation Form.
3. Passengers traveling to Davao (DVO) must have a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) test result issued at most 72 hours before departure.
Travel Advisory information provided and published with permission by IATA.
The number of daily confirmed cases has been used as an estimation of how severe the
COVID-19 situation is in a given country. However, we’ve found that focusing on the country’s
cumulative number of active cases gives a clearer picture of whether the infection curve is
In Collaboration andPartnership with: