Recovery Rank for 184
77.12 (Out of 100)
(100 = Best, 0 = Worst)
10.67 (Out of 100)
(0 = Best, 100 = Worst)
(100 = Strictest Measures, 0 = No Measures)
1. Passengers are not allowed to enter.
- This does not apply to passengers with a Chinese Taipei travel document.
- This does not apply to passengers with an Alien Resident Certificate.
- This does not apply to passengers with a diplomatic or an official passport traveling on duty.
- This does not apply to passengers traveling on business. They must be able to prove their business travel purpose.
- This does not apply to passengers with a "SPECIAL ENTRY PERMIT FOR COVID-19 OUTBREAK" visa.
2. Passengers are not allowed to transit.
- This does not apply to passengers transiting through Taoyuan (TPE) for a connecting flight within 8 hours operated by the same carrier group. They must not arrive from or departto the Mainland of China.
3. Passengers are subject to quarantine for 14 days.
4. Passengers must have a medical certificate in English with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) RT-PCR test result issued at most 3 working days before departure.
- This does not apply to passengers with Alien Resident Certificate.
- This does not apply to passengers with a resident visa.
- This does not apply to passengers with a visa with remark "DC", "FD", "FO", "O", "FL", "FC", "FS" or "ER".
- This does not apply to passengers with a MOFA ID.
5. A completed "Quarantine System for Entry Form" must be submitted before departure at
6. Passengers arriving from the Philippines are subject to medical screening on arrival.
Travel Advisory information provided and published with permission by IATA.
The number of daily confirmed cases has been used as an estimation of how severe the
COVID-19 situation is in a given country. However, we’ve found that focusing on the country’s
cumulative number of active cases gives a clearer picture of whether the infection curve is
The GCI Recovery Forecasting methodology relies on a Monte Carlo simulation model as we recognise that the factors that contribute to an increase / decrease in confirmed COVID19 cases are highly variable and subject to various localised circumstances and interventions. The P10 / P50 / P90 are probabilities assigned to the forecasts, with P10 being highly optimistic, and P90 being very conservative on recovery and reduction in cases. The forecast model is updated daily based on the latest case data.
In Collaboration andPartnership with: